Uses of Cold Storage Solution
As the name implies, Cold Storage Solution is primarily designed for the storage of items that need specific low-temperature surroundings. A lot of people think that cold storage is only useful for storing food items, but in this article, you’ll be exposed to other applications of cold storage;
- Food Items – this is at the top of our list because it’s the industry that needs the cold storage solution more. Cold Storage is used to preserve food items such as fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and lots more. This is essential to reduce the rate of food waste. To learn more about how cold storage is combating food wastage, read here
- Pharmaceuticals – Vaccines, medicines, blood, and Syrups are examples of items preserved in cold storage to protect them from denaturation.
- Textiles – Cold Storage is needed by textile companies that use organic cloth materials like fur, skin, or wool. Because, if these materials are exposed to high temperatures, they can rot and be unfit for use.
- Cosmetics – items that can melt under high temperatures when stored for a longer period such as Lipsticks, Mascaras, Nail Paints, etc need to be stored in a controlled environment which is one of the features of cold storage.
- Candles – items made of wax-like substances like candles must be stored in cold spaces, especially when made in hot and humid climates. Melting will ruin these items and financial losses to the company, therefore, the need for an efficient cold storage solution.
The Aldelano Solar ColdBox has proven to be the perfect solution for every business that requires an efficient cold storage solution.
The Aldelano Solar ColdBox™ is an industrial-grade, portable, solar-powered cold storage mini-warehouse that provides a completely renewable power source, offering both refrigeration and freezing capacity.
Ideal for remote locations and with virtually no operating costs, the Aldelano Solar ColdBox™ is deliverable virtually anywhere. Installation is easy and simple. The off-grid box is wired and ready to run, allowing you to take solar-powered refrigeration anywhere in the world. Simply set up the solar panels to enjoy to harness the solar power.
The solar-powered refrigerated container has the power to fight food waste while providing cold storage for vaccines, blood, or medicine all through commercial cold storage.